Author: Cookies & Cups
- 1 (9- inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 ounces English Toffee Bits
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 eggs, divided
- ½ cup granulated sugar, divided
- 5 ounces coarsely chopped Pecans by Fisher ® Nuts
- ⅔ cup Karo® Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place your pie dough into a pie plate and crimp the edges.
- Sprinkle the English Toffee Bits in the bottom of the pie. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the cream cheese, 1 egg, and ¼ cup sugar together on medium speed until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the toffee.
- Sprinkle the cream cheese mixture evenly with the pecans.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the Karo® Syrup, vanilla, ¼ cup remaining sugar, and 2 remaining eggs until smooth.
- Pour this on top of the pecans.
- Bake the pie for 50 minutes or until the center is set. If necessary cover the pie crust with a pie shield, or aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Allow the pie to cool completely and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Store airtight in the refrigerator.
Karo has tons more pie recipes on their website. Check them all out here.