1. If you stood 8,300 PEEPS® Bunnies in a straight vertical line, you could reach the top of the Willis Tower (formerly, the Sears Tower) in Chicago.
2. It would take more than 11 million PEEPS® to equal the weight of the 110 ton Cloud Gate art piece in Millennial Park, more commonly known as “The Bean.”
3. O’Hare International Airport is the busiest airport in the world in terms of airplane movement, with roughly 2,500 flights per day, compared to the 3,500 de-winged PEEPS® produced per second at the Just Born factory.
4. It would take more than 61 million PEEPS® to cover Millennium Park.
5. It would take more than 2.6 million PEEPS® Chicks to run the length of the Chicago “L”.