While wearing multiple patterns at once may seem intimidating, it definitely can be worth the risk. You only need a few tips under your belt to mix-and-match like a pro. Ahead, seven ways to wear multiple patterns with confidence.
Photo Courtesy of ChaCha Flare
Tips On Patterns:
- Let one pattern be the accent. My accent is the floral skirt. It's the busiest and has the most colors.
- Use similar colors in both patterns. I pulled out the black and white from the skirt to use in my striped top. I have so many colors to choose from in my skirt that I could have used a variety of colors.
- Ease into this look by adding patterned accessories, like shoes or purses.
- Start simple by using stripes or polka dots as your neutral. They can even be used together.
- Break up the pattern with a solid color in a layering piece such as a cami, jacket, or even a scarf.
- Consider incorporating animal print, camouflage, polka dots, stripes, florals, plaid, or gingham together into your look.
- Most important, have confidence! Don't over-think it and just have fun.
For more stories like this, check out ChaCha Flare.